CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

VBS

Connor and I went to vacation bible school a couple weeks ago, and it was a blast. Connor loved going in for praise and worship every morning. He got to do his 2 favorite activities...sing and be cute for all of the women volunteering. I learned a valuable lesson...I will never be in Connor's class again. He was not interested in me paying attention to his friends. What can I say, he loves his mommy! We tried to take pictures of them for a craft project, and this is what we got...

It's hard to see that cute little smile when the ball is as big as him!

I can just hear what he is thinking, "Really, Mom? Get this thing off of me!"


Finally a smile. I know, it's a cornball smile, but I love it all the same.

0 comments: