CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Boys

CONNOR: JULY 5 (2 YEARS OLD)
Connor's second birthday was so much fun. The four wheeler was a big hit, but he is a little confused. We need to work on the pink is for girls thing.

The only way to get the kids out of the bounce house was to mention cake!


Who needs presents when you have a giant Mickey Mouse balloon?

CASE: JULY 19
Case is finally here! We are so excited to welcome him into our little family. We are not sure where that dark hair came from.

The three of us (we will have to get one with big brother in it also for our first family picture).








4 comments:

Football and Fairytales said...

how sweet! how big was he?

Unknown said...

A) I cannot believe Connor is so big. I cannot wait to see him!

B) Case is adorable. I can't wait to see him!

C) You both look great. I can't wait to see you!

King Family said...

yeah we are so excited! Post more pictures please!

Regina said...

YEA!! I'm so glad that Case made it here safe and sound!! I can't wait to hear all the details! Congratulations!!